10.2.09

Get yer wellies out Lads!


Wanna take your wellies for a walk? Try Here!
I just got a pair of wellies. A pair of bright pink very expensive wellies from Office. The only reason I got designer ones was coz I couldnt find a pair of plain black wellies in my size. And I Absolutely had to have wellies. The puddles in Corkagh Park have turned into pools which have grown into ponds. There's no avoiding the muck and the water. Its been getting steadily worse since last spring and the recent snow hasnt helped. You know, I cant understand why I didnt treat myself to a pair years ago. Years ago I wouldnt be seen dead in wellies, instead I sidestepped and offtracked to avoid getting my feet wet. This week I happily splashed along...looking for water deep enough to challenge my pink boots. No muck is too squelchy and no doom is too gloomy for me lovely smellington boots!. Its very theraputic you see! A total recession buster. Its brillo...liberating even! I feel like ten again Im telling yez! Get yer wellies out!

No comments: